Saturday, June 7, 2014

Father's Day!


Father's Day is around the corner and I could not figure out what to get the hubby. I looked on Pinterest and got a few ideas but yet nothing that I thought would be creative and fun. I wanted something that Ari could be part of. Then it came to me... since my hubby loves his ties and bow ties I thought I would do a photo shoot with Ari wearing his tie and bow tie. (This turned out to be way too much fun). My plan is to edit the pictures and make a super cool collage and save it to his screen saver so when he opens up his laptop he will get to see the cool pictures. Then of course I needed some assistance with the tie and bow ties so his best friend Andero stopped by to lend a hand (he is great). The pictures came out cuter than I expected and was very inexpensive the letters were  purchased at Michaels for $2.99. Everything else was straight from the hubby's closet. Of course the hubby will get something as a gift but this I think is the best gift of all!
















Even the one with her crying is super adorable! 


No comments:

Post a Comment