Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lessons I've Learned! Vol. 1


Having children will truly provide you with a learning curve. I've learned so much about various topics ever since I had Ari. Here are the lessons I learned this week. Every day is a new day full of surprises and I am loving every minute of it.

  1. Dora's little partner's name is Boots- Clearly I do not watch Dora often enough.
  2. Chuckie Cheese is not the best place to go on a Saturday afternoon. Apparently everyone in this city attends on Saturdays.
  3. My daughter understand what pee pee means, but chooses not to tell her mommy when she goes! :(
  4. I am officially an IPhone crazy person. Yes, I ordered my new IPhone 5S!
  5. Cupcake and ice cream = A very hyper toddler.
  6. I love my daughters curly hair! I hope she loves it as much as I do when she is older.
  7. My little Ari has a bigger vocabulary than I've realized.
  8. Having a thin tall toddler is a huge issues when buying clothes... especially long pants.
  9. Purchased a cute little dress from Gymboree withj the matching headband for Ari's fall pictures. When I showed my husband his response was: "She looks like she is going to the jungle!" (Not exactly the response I wanted to hear)
  10. Your food is always better than theirs... even when it is the EXACT same thing. (Toddlers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment