Saturday, April 20, 2013

Ari's 1st Birthday!

I made through my first year of parenthood and it has truly been the best thing that has ever happened to me. Little Ari is now one years old and her birthday party was a success, minus the super wind that continued to blow away the polka-dot and ladybug balloons that I was using as my center pieces. Now if you know me then you know that I got the theme of my daughter's birthday based on the cutest headband. The headband was purchased since she was only 3 month and the party ideas began to evolve from this cute bow.
Ari really loved her birthday cake!
 
As you can see her birthday theme was Ladybugs! Red and Black Polka-dots every where, that's exactly how Little Ari's birthday was.


My lovely sister made the banner and cupcake toppers which I thought came out super cute. Instead of regular table clothes that will fly up with the wind I decided to do fabric. I purchased some red and black polka-dot fabric from Joann Fabrics and used a coupon so I believe I only paid a dollar something.




For goody bags purchased black boxes from orientaltrading.com and I used polka-dot ribbon to decorate them and my sister made thank you tags for the goody bags. I also decided that it was only fair to give the adults a treat as well. Therefore, I purchased boxes of candy that Walgreens had on sale for the adults. I put the candy inside ladybug goody bags and was done. The candy boxes were a big hit!!!


It was yummy!
She loves to share!
Overall, my little lady bug had a great time and loooooved her first birthday cake which I made. I wanted to make her a giant cupcake so I purchased the Wilton cake mold and tried it out and it came out super cute.
Super Cute!


 
 
 

 
Pin It

2 comments: