Wednesday, September 3, 2014

San Antonio TX Trip



It's been a month since I've made a post. However, my new goal for this blog is to make a post at least once a week. I love to look back at my post and read all of my mommy moments. 



Now, to our wonderful San Antonio trip. The hubby has a good friend that just relocated to Texas so we decided to take a trip to visit their beautiful new home and spend some time with them. They were great hostesses and planned a number of events for the 4 days we were in town. But I must admit my favorite event was the drive in zoo. Whoever invented this was a genius! Basically, you drive around the zoo and the many animals would come up to the car and you could feed them. 

Ari loved the animals and she was not scared at all! This was a great experience and I recommend it to anyone in the area. 



No comments:

Post a Comment