Monday, February 17, 2014

Post Valentines Day!


It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I have absolutely neglected my blog. However, I have made myself a promise to set aside a specific time every week to write. I feel like in the past few weeks my baby has changed so much and its such a little lady. Plus her birthday is around the corner and she will be 2 already!



Valentines Day isn't just for lovers. It's a perfect day for the snuggle- and smooch-fest with my little toddler: Cool cards! Yummy treats! Red hearts! OMG! This was Ari's first Valentines Day at school so I had the task of buying Valentines Day treats for her 11 classmates. Then, I was notified by her teacher that no candy was allowed. No Candy!!!!! So, I went straight to my favorite place on the Internet... PINTEREST. I found the cutest ideas of using bubbles with a tag that reads, "You blow me Away." The coolest part was the person that shared the pin shared the pdf file of tags for free so I only ended up paying $3 for the bubbles at Target.
Check Out my first Valentines craft!


No comments:

Post a Comment