Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Camera Lens

Soooo, my wonderful husband always wanted to be a photographer. Therefore, as a supportive wife I encourage his passion and purchased his first camera and even suggested he should take classes. Ok.. so fast forward 4 years later and he no longer takes pictures, only on special events. However, ever since I had my daughter I decided that I may secretively be a photographer (in my mind). Since, I absolutely love to take pictures of baby Ari, I have gone out in search of a new lens that will benefit my needs the most. After asking multiple people I decided that the Nikon 50mm f/1.8d AF Nikkor lens is where I was going to start.
The Lens was purchased from Amazon.com for $119
I just received my new lens on Friday and I am in love with it. Today, during a play date with a friend I decided to take the camera to the mall's play area to take pictures. Here is the outcome:


The colors are pretty good considering I was inside of a mall. It is also not bulky like my other lenses. So for a mommy amateur I think its a pretty good lens so far. I plan on taking official photographer classes so I learn more on all the ways to play with the camera. Any other suggestions on lenses?

1 comment:

  1. Subsequent to perusing this blog I have come to realize that This blog has relly inhabited, and contains bunches of data regarding Baby Christening Wear.

    Baby Boy Christening
    boys christening rompers

    ReplyDelete