Sunday, October 13, 2013

Looking for the perfect Halloween Costume for my 18 month old.

 
 
Halloween can be a thrill for moms and their little ones, but for Ari at the age of 18 months I want Halloween to be fun and will like to skip the frightening parts.  And even if my child seems fearless, I  still want to put the brakes on the overstimulation…and the sweets. So in order to accomplish this I start with deciding on her very own costume. I am running out of time and need to make a decision but living in Florida it is rather difficult because the weather changes dramatically from week to week. In the rush to come up with a creative and inexpensive Halloween costume idea in a hurry, I realized that finding a costume for an 18 months old is a difficult task. Many of the cute costume start at size 2t and then the infant ones are a body piece for non walking babies. So after a tough search here are my top 3 choices.
.

 1. Pink Poodle Infant/Toddler Halloween Costume


Includes body suit w/ hood, wristlets and anklets adorned with decorative bows.


 

2. Princess Paradise - Little Lamb Infant / Toddler Costume

Includes jumpsuit with feet and hood.

 

3. Toddler-Costume Snow White Toddler Costume

 
 
So all 3 are super cute and need help deciding, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment