Monday, July 7, 2014

A Late 4th of July Post!



All weekend I wanted to write a post but with all of the festivities and things I had going on this weekend time just pass me by. On Friday, I decided to do a photo shoot with little Ari wearing her 4th of July outfit. Apparently, this is a tradition that I started unknowingly. However, my favorite pictures of little Ari were taken on the 4th so I thought I would go for a 3rd and once again I am in love with her photos. Her adorable dress was purchased last year at an after 4th of July Clearance and it only cost me $3 at Burlington. Everyone loved it and I've received many compliments on the dress. A friend even asked if I purchased the dress at a boutique. Burlington has super cute clothes it just depends on the time of year and the size the kiddos wear. So check them out if you have one in your area.






No comments:

Post a Comment