Monday, July 14, 2014

Pinterest Addict!

Pinterest is very addicting! I find my self looking through Pinterest multiple times a day. One of my new obsession is photography. I've never taken a formal course instead I've don't research and taught myself what I know so far. Looking through Pinterest allows me to learn more but also gather ideas of things I want to remake like this picture...
It's a beautiful picture! I pinned this picture when I was pregnant with little Ari and told my self that when Ari started dance I would attempt to remake this photo. That moment has finally arrived.. Ari just started dancing and after dance practice she was playing with her daddy. Her dad was tossing her in the area and immediately I remembered pinning this photo and been taking pictures. 


It's not exactly the same but it's unique to us!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment